Skinny Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 1 small avocado
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 T cocoa powder
- Optional for rolling: cocoa powder, powdered sugar, coconut flakes, etc
- Combine the chocolate, vanilla, 1 T of the cocoa powder, and salt over a double boiler and melt until completely smooth. I put an oven safe bowl over a pot of boiling water to do this!
- Mash Avocado with a fork until there are no lumps
- Stir avocado into the chocolate mixture
- Place in the fridge until set (about 30 minutes)
- Once the mixture is chilled and slightly firm, roll into a ball shape until smooth. This can get messy!!