- 1 carrot grated
- 1 apple grated
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2-3 cups of whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Start by adding 2 cups of flour and if the mixture is still moist, add more flour until it’s a dough like consistency
- Spray a cookie sheet with oil (I use coconut oil)
- Spread the dough onto the cookie sheet pressing it flat. You want it to be about ½ inch thick
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares while still warm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.