With the first day of fall right around the corner, I bet you’re already anticipating the Halloween shows and rodeos. Stay ahead of the competition and get inspired by my top 10 favorite horse and rider costumes. You’ll love number one!
10. Queue the fire!
Photo from horseandman.com
9. When I think “sugar skull” I automatically think “sugar cookies”… and now I’m hungry.
Photo from Instagram.com/devoncayro
8. Comment below if you can tell me how they got that to stick!?
Photo from eventingnation.com
7. I have a really good feeling they’ve watched Horses That Heal.
Photo from usaweekend.com
6. Seahorse. Mermaid. She’s living my dream.
Molly Stanfield at The American Heart Association Beach Ride, 2013
5. When I think “piñata” I think “candy”… and now I’m even hungrier.
photo from ashirranch.com
4. So let’s just rub the hunger in my face right now.
Photo from halloweenhorse.blogspot.com
3. I bet it’s waterproof, too!
Photo from doubledtrailers.com
2. I love this! I wonder how much it’d go for on EBay…
Photo by Greene Photography
1. #GrandChampion, because I can’t find anything wrong with it!
Photo from roanokeequestrian.com
We hope you enjoyed some of these fun horse costume ideas! Share your Halloween horse photos in the comment’s section below this post or on our Facebook page.
Until next time #RIDENation!
Your (other) Fall Inter,